Wednesday 2 April 2014

Front cover

Edits 


Original image.


I have now placed the i-D logo on the image in the right place however I think that it is too big to resemble a real cover.


I have made the logo a little smaller and I think that it looks a lot better.


I have added the slogan above the logo now.


Now the barcode which it was a little hard to find one that resembles the magazine that I have but this one is very similar and I am quite happy with it.


I have added the issue name, number, model and photographer names. I dislike the white because it is becoming very common on the cover and on the covers I have researched this is usually a different colour to the rest of the image.


I have changed it to red which matches the models cheeks and dice on the bracelet.


I have added the title of the issue and kept it in lower case because that is how i-D compose the titles on there covers.

Final

No comments:

Post a Comment