Tuesday 1 April 2014

Photo shoot 2

I also wanted to experiment with still life because I found an image of a teddy bear in my i-D magazine, this showed me that I could.


Here I have experimented with different numbers of poker chips, and different types of glasses. Images 1761 and 1762 seem to be the best ones so I may blend them together.

Edits

The original image (1761).


here i edited 1762 into 61 using a layer mask which adds more detail.


Here I adjusted the basic levels of the image. 


I adjusted the hue and saturation to try and make the red and blue of the poker chips stand out but it didn't actually change that much.

I cropped out the the kitchen cloth and unnecessary material.

Final:


I like this image because of the detail I was able to achieve however the chip aren't completely viewable/recognisable. The top of the water where the chips are and where the water is falling is the best part of the image. Overall I feel that this image is quite week and I cant see how it would work with other portraits I have planned. Therefore I won't be using this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment