Wednesday 2 April 2014

Inside page 2

Edits

Again I started with a blank page and a line.


I had all my final images in the layers and I was changing the visibility and positioning of each one to find the best one for that position. I decided on this image however I think that it should have a border.


I think that this border size is appropriate because it will give me some space later on to put some text in around the edge so that it looks professional and official.


This image is the most appropriate one to be opposite because the smile reflects that of the character that  I am trying to portray.


The name Harley Quinn sounds really posh to me so I think that the name should have an upper class feel to it which is actually contradictory to how the actual character acts and lives.


A brief description has been placed at the top left of the right page which is usually done in the magazine. However I have not been able to provide the designer names of the clothes.


I have added a quote from the model that she said to me before the photo shoot. I think I should have a quote that is more edgy and has more attitude. maybe I could look up quotes from Harley Quinn? 


I think this quote is perfect because not only does it reflect the image above it but it feels like that should also be the title of the image.


Finally I added Harley Quinn's name under the quote and the details of make up artist, model and photographer to the right of the image on the right page.


Final



No comments:

Post a Comment